So I meant to post these pictures of Kate with some of her friends a while ago, these pics are from the summer, but better late than never I guess!
We were so happy to see our friends Danielle and her cute baby Luke who were here visiting from Arizona. Don't these two make a cute little couple?
Kate and her buddy Stockton at the park.

My good friend Tiff (Stockton's Mommy)and I have twiner puppies, Ellie and Chicago! One is nice (Chicago in my left hand) and the other (Ellie on the right) is not so nice! They are both super cute though! Kate and Stockton sure have fun with them!

Drake, Ava, Kate, and Easton on one of our many visits to the zoo this past summer!

Kate wanting out of her stroller!

Kate and her friend Elle. Love how Kate just sits back and relaxes with her feet up on the stroller!




