Friday, November 7, 2008

Home sweet home

Well a lot has been happening around here including Kate starting preschool! Here she is on her second day ready to go!




First day of preschool...



I finally decided to post pictures of our new house for our friends and family out of state who are asking for some! It's pretty obvious that I love white and New England (Cape Cod) design:) Since it was a year and a half renovation on our 1920's home, I had lots of time to think and plan about design! Overall, it was a really fun experiance! I really fell in love with interior design and I guess just design in general since that is all I was studying for a couple years while I was planning this house as well as my baby shoe line.
Our Kitchen...I absolutely love to cook, so naturally this is probably my favorite part of the home!

Family room

Glimpse of exterior :)

Kate's Bath (subway tiles and mini hexagon flooring to match time period of home)




First version of Kate's room...
Kate loves waking up in her new room. It's really so cute!

New version of Kate's room with her new bed!







Dining Room

Entry



Master Bath...Yes I'm obsessed with chandeliers, wainscotting and carrara marble:). On our last trip to Italy, Tom and I actually got to go and see the mountain quarry in the town of Carrara, Italy where all the marble in our home was actually cut out from.

Master Suite

Part of my overly OCD closet :)


Basement decor

Theater Room Decor (window box frames with candy). It's so cute because every time Kate comes into this room she'll stand by and point to the candy asking me to take the candy out for her to eat!

Office


Favorite summer picts of Kate (more coming soon:))
Hanging out with Great-Grandpa and cousin Ava.

Oh yes, this is the newest addition to our little family! Our sweet golden retriever Daisy! Kate absolutely adores her!